Spicy Vegetarian Chilli
- 15 Mins
This vegetarian chilli recipe is a great way to fire up your taste buds. Our spicy Cuban Chilli Sofrito sauce forms the base sauce to give you a delicious meal. Serve with rice, tortilla chips, a dollop of guacamole style and sour cream topping.
What to shop
|Spicy Vegetarian Chilli|
|4 tbsp cooking oil|
|100 g almonds|
|1 yellow pepper|
|2 sachets Santa Maria Cuban Chilli Sofrito Sauce|
|300 g rice|
How to prepare
- In a pan, fry the diced potato in cooking oil on a high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the almonds and lightly roast them.
- Chop the rest of the vegetables into small pieces. Lower the heat, add the vegetables and fry for 1 min.
- Add the Cuban Chilli Sofrito sauce. Bring gently to the boil.
- Heat the rice according to the instructions on pack.
- If you wish, garnish with crumbled feta cheese and fresh coriander.
- Serve with rice and a dollop of Santa Maria Guacamole and Santa Maria Soured Cream topping.
Other recipe ideas:
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449