- How to prepare
- What to shop
Tempt your taste buds with a deliciously smoky vegetarian fajita, filled with portabello mushrooms, peppers and squash. Perfect for adding an extra fusion of flavours to your dinner.
- Slice and fry the Portabello mushrooms in oil until they are golden. Add some salt and put aside.
- Shred peppers and onions and dice the squash. Fry the vegetables in some oil and add the Seasoning Mix. Stir the Spices into the vegetables and fry on low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Heat up the Tortilla wraps according to instructions on the pack.
- Add salad and fajita filling on the Tortillas and top off with slices of portabello.
- Add some Cashew Dip Chipotle and Guacamole Style Topping.
- Fold, serve and enjoy!
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449