Sausage Sofrito Stew Served in a Taco Bowl
Our winter-warming Sausage Stew using our Cuban Sofrito Clásico Sauce has a full-bodied flavour of tomato, chillies, garlic, paprika and peppers. Serve in a taco bowl for a fun way of presenting your dish!
What to shop
How to prepare
- Cut onion and sausages into small chunks.
- Brown the sausages and onion in a pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add the Cuban Chilli Sofrito Sauce.
- Add the spinach and cook for 5 minutes.
- To make the taco bowls, place the tortillas inside oven safe bowls, cover loosely with foil and bake them at 180° for 10 minutes.
- Serve the stew inside the bowl. Enjoy!
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449