- How to prepare
- What to shop
Our winter-warming Sausage Stew using our Cuban Sofrito Clásico Sauce has a full-bodied flavour of tomato, chillies, garlic, paprika and peppers. Serve in a taco bowl for a fun way of presenting your dish!
- Cut onion and sausages into small chunks.
- Brown the sausages and onion in a pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add the Cuban Chilli Sofrito Sauce.
- Add the spinach and cook for 5 minutes.
- To make the taco bowls, place the tortillas inside oven safe bowls, cover loosely with foil and bake them at 180° for 10 minutes.
- Serve the stew inside the bowl. Enjoy!
|1 pc onion|
|300 g sausages|
|1 satchet Santa Maria Cuban Chilli Sofrito Sauce|
|50 g spinach|
|2 pcs Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|2 pcs onions|
|600 g sausages|
|2 satchets Santa Maria Cuban Chilli Sofrito Sauce|
|100 g spinach|
|4 pcs Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449