- How to prepare
- What to shop
Our Chilli explosion makes the flavours go boom! Try this recipe for a creamy oven baked salmon with parsley and an extra kick from the chilli.
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C.
- Slice and fry half of the fennel, onion and garlic in cooking oil until the vegetables are soft but not browned.
- Add the fish stock, water and white wine vinegar and reduce by half.
- Pour the cream and milk to the pan and let simmer for 15–20 minutes.
- Strain the sauce and add crème fraiche, parsley and Chilli Explosion, stir and remove from the heat.
- Cut the salmon into portions and place into the tray.
- Pour over the sauce, then top with the rest of the sliced fennel and cook in the oven for 15–20 minutes.
- Top the fish with a little extra Chilli Explosion and serve with boiled potatoes and a fresh salad.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449