Peruvian Salmon with Spring Vegetables
- 20 Mins
A delicious springtime dish using our satisfyingly chunky tomato sauce with garlic, paprika & peppers.
What to shop
|2 sachets Santa Maria Peruvian Garlic & Tomato Sauce|
|250 g salmon fillets|
|125 g fresh asparagus|
|8 tbsp peas|
|6 spring onions|
|2 sachets Santa Maria Arroz Amarillo Yellow Rice|
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the salmon in an oven-proof dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the asparagus and peas.
- Take salmon out of the oven, pour over the contents of the Peruvian Garlic & Tomato Sauce sachet and bake in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- When the salmon is cooked, pour the drained asparagus and peas and sliced spring onion on top.
- Serve with Arroz Amarillo Yellow rice or any rice from the Latin American Kitchen range.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449