Mexican-style Jacket Potato
You can't beat a hot spud on a cold winter's day. Add a bit of a kick to yours with our Taco Seasoning Mix and Hot Salsa.
What to shop
|Mexican-style Jacket Potato|
|4 baking potatoes|
|500 g minced beef|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix|
How to prepare
- Bake the potatoes in the oven until crispy.
- When the potatoes are nearly done, brown the mince in a pan on a medium-high heat.
- Add Taco Seasoning Mix to the mince, stir until cooked through.
- Add the filling to the jacket potatoes.
- Top with grated cheese and Santa Maria Hot Salsa.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449