Latin American Quorn Tacos
- 15 [Missing text '/RecipePage/Minutes' for 'English (United Kingdom)']
A smoky blend to bring out the flavour of minced Quorn to make delicious meat-free tacos. Mix & Match with toppings, sides, tortillas and rice from our Latin American Kitchen range.
- [MISSING TEXT '/RECIPEPAGE/WHATTOSHOP' FOR 'ENGLISH (UNITED KINGDOM)']
- [MISSING TEXT '/RECIPEPAGE/HOWTOPREPARE' FOR 'ENGLISH (UNITED KINGDOM)']
[Missing text '/RecipePage/WhatToShop' for 'English (United Kingdom)']
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|500 gram minced vegetable protein|
|1 satchet Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix|
[Missing text '/RecipePage/HowToPrepare' for 'English (United Kingdom)']
- Heat the cooking oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the Quorn mince and cook over a high heat until well browned.
- Reduce the heat, add the contents of the Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix sachet and stir to coat the mince.
- Simmer gently until the mince is cooked.
- Serve on Santa Maria Plain Flour Tortillas, with Santa Maria Medium Salsa and Santa Maria Green Jalapeños.
Try using our other tortillas:
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449