- How to prepare
- What to shop
This tasty recipe is packed full of exciting flavours. Perfect served with warm corn and wheat soft tortillas.
For an alternative, try using a mixture of white fish & fresh mussels.
- Shallow fry the sweet potatoes and pepper in olive oil in a casserole dish for a few minutes until the potatoes have softened.
- Add Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix , chopped tomatoes and coconut milk. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Dice the fish into bite-sized pieces. Reduce the heat, add the fish (and mussels if you are including them) and simmer for 6-7 minutes.
- Just before serving, add the black beans.
- Thinly slice the spring onions and chop the coriander, then add them a few minutes before serving.
- Top the casserole with a little more chopped coriander.
- Serve with heated Santa Maria Corn and Wheat Soft Tortillas.
|300 g white fish|
|0.5 sweet potato|
|0.5 red pepper|
|0.5 tbsp olive oil|
|0.5 can chopped tomatoes (400g)|
|200 ml coconut milk|
|0.5 sachet Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix|
|200 g black beans|
|2 tbsp chopped coriander|
|1.5 spring onion|
|4 Santa Maria Corn & Wheat Soft Tortillas|
|600 g white fish|
|1 sweet potato|
|1 red pepper|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|1 can chopped tomatoes (400g)|
|400 ml coconut milk|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix|
|400 g black beans|
|4 tbsp chopped coriander|
|3 spring onions|
|8 Santa Maria Corn & Wheat Soft Tortillas|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449