- How to prepare
- What to shop
There are so many flavours in our Fajita Seasoning Mix that we felt inspired to create a Fajita Pie! Perfect as a winter warmer and if you are having friends round for dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onion, peppers and minced beef. Brown the mince, then stir in the Fajita Seasoning Mix. Add the Spicy Refried Beans. Stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Place a tortilla on the bottom of a baking tin. Top with a small amount of the beef and vegetable mixture. Add a sprinkle of cheese. Repeat this stage two more times. Top with the last flour tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil 5 minutes before the end for a crispy topping.
- Serve with Santa Maria Medium Salsa and Soured Cream Topping.
Try using chicken pieces or vegetables for an alternative to beef.
Try using our other tortillas:
|0.5 can Santa Maria Spicy Refried Beans|
|0.25 tbsp cooking oil|
|0.5 red onion|
|0.5 red pepper|
|0.25 green pepper|
|0.5 sachet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|2 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|200 g minced beef|
|50 g grated cheese|
|1 can Santa Maria Spicy Refried Beans|
|0.5 tbsp cooking oil|
|1 red onion|
|1 red pepper|
|0.5 green pepper|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|4 Santa Maria Plain Flour Soft Tortillas|
|400 g minced beef|
|100 g grated cheese|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449