Latin American Fajita Pie
There are so many flavours in our Fajita Seasoning Mix that we felt inspired to create a Fajita Pie! Perfect as a winter warmer and if you are having friends round for dinner.
What to shop
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onion, peppers and minced beef. Brown the mince, then stir in the Fajita Seasoning Mix. Add the Spicy Refried Beans. Stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Place a tortilla on the bottom of a baking tin. Top with a small amount of the beef and vegetable mixture. Add a sprinkle of cheese. Repeat this stage two more times. Top with the last flour tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil 5 minutes before the end for a crispy topping.
- Serve with Santa Maria Medium Salsa and Soured Cream Topping.
Try using chicken pieces or vegetables for an alternative to beef.
Try using our other tortillas:
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449