Creamy Caribbean Curry
- 15 Mins
Tantalise your taste buds with our delicious creamy curry, using Santa Maria Caribbean Creamy Chicken Curry Seasoning Mix. Served here with veggies instead of chicken, you’ll be pleased to know that all of the seasoning mixes in our range are vegan and vegetarian friendly!
What to shop
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|1 cauliflower head|
|2 sweet potatoes|
|50 g mangetout|
|50 g spinach|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Caribbean Creamy Chicken Curry Seasoning Mix|
|150 g rice|
|12 Santa Maria Mini Coconut & Black Pepper Soft Tortillas|
|200 ml coconut milk|
How to prepare
- Steam the cauliflower, sweet potato and mangetout.
- Once cooked, but still firm, add to a large frying pan with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Sprinkle Santa Maria Caribbean Creamy Curry Seasoning Mix* over the vegetables and stir to coat.
- Add 200ml of coconut milk/soya cream.
- Add the spinach to the pan, bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve with Santa Maria Mini Black Pepper & Coconut Soft Tortillas and rice.
*Vegan and vegetarian-friendly product. The seasoning mix contains no chicken.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449