Costa Rican Tofu Curry
- 30 Mins
Enjoy an explosion of flavours with our delicious, tangy Costa Rican Coconut Adobo Sauce. Served here with tofu and a zingy mango salsa to make it vegan friendly, you'll be pleased to know that all of our sauces are suitable for vegan diets.
What to shop
|2 tbsp cooking oil|
|600 g tofu|
|2 sachets Santa Maria Costa Rican Coconut Adobo Sauce|
|2 red onions|
|300 g rice|
|2 green chillies|
|1 red onion|
|4 spring onions|
|1 tsp chives|
|1 tsp chopped coriander|
How to prepare
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan. Add the tofu and sliced red onion and fry over high heat for 5 minutes (or based on instructions on tofu packaging).
- Reduce the heat, add the contents of the Santa Maria Costa Rican Coconut Adobo Sauce sachet and stir well.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Heat the rice according to the instructions on the pack.
- For the mango salsa, chop the ingredients into very small slices or chunks. Mix together in a bowl and season with fresh lime juice.
- Serve with rice and mango salsa on the side. Garnish with coriander.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449