- How to prepare
- What to shop
Tantalise your taste buds with our Costa Rican Coconut Adobo Sauce. Served here with mushroom based protein, you'll be pleased to hear that all of the sauces in our range are vegan and vegetarian friendly!
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan. Add the courgette and fry over medium heat until slightly browned (approx. 5 minutes).
- Reduce the heat, add the vegetarian protein pieces and the tomatoes. Pour over the contents of the Santa Maria Costa Rican Coconut Adobo Sauce sachet and stir well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Garnish with coconut shavings and fresh coriander.
- Serve with Santa Maria Arroz Rojo – Spicy Red Rice.
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|200 g vegetable protein|
|4 cherry tomatoes|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Costa Rican Coconut Adobo Sauce|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Arroz Rojo Spicy Red Rice|
|2 tbsp cooking oil|
|400 g vegetable protein|
|8 cherry tomatoes|
|2 sachets Santa Maria Costa Rican Coconut Adobo Sauce|
|2 sachets Santa Maria Arroz Rojo Spicy Red Rice|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449