- How to prepare
- What to shop
Tantalise your taste buds with our Costa Rican Coconut Adobo Sauce. Served here with mushroom based protein, you'll be pleased to hear that all of the sauces in our range are vegan and vegetarian friendly!
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan. Add the courgette and fry over medium heat until slightly browned (approx. 5 minutes).
- Reduce the heat, add the vegetarian protein pieces and the tomatoes. Pour over the contents of the Santa Maria Costa Rican Coconut Adobo Sauce sachet and stir well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Garnish with coconut shavings and fresh coriander.
- Serve with Santa Maria Arroz Rojo – Spicy Red Rice.
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|1 pc courgette|
|200 g vegetable protein|
|4 pcs cherry tomatoes|
|1 satchet Santa Maria Costa Rican Coconut Adobo Sauce|
|1 satchet Santa Maria Arroz Rojo Spicy Red Rice|
|2 tbsp cooking oil|
|2 pcs courgettes|
|400 g vegetable protein|
|8 pcs cherry tomatoes|
|2 satchets Santa Maria Costa Rican Coconut Adobo Sauce|
|2 satchets Santa Maria Arroz Rojo Spicy Red Rice|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449