- How to prepare
- What to shop
Add a Latin American twist to your turkey leftovers on Boxing Day with this delicious turkey sub.
- Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil in a frying pan. Add turkey pieces and heat until cooked through.
- Add the Colombian Albóndigas Sauce to the pan and cook through.
- Cut sub and fill with the turkey filling.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and Santa Maria Jalapeños on top and place under a grill until cheese has melted.
- Serve with Santa Maria Medium Salsa.
Try using chicken pieces for an alternative to turkey.
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|150 g turkey fillet|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Colombian Albóndigas Sauce|
|2 tbsp Santa Maria Green Jalapeños|
|2 tbsp grated cheese|
|2 Sub rolls|
|2 tbsp cooking oil|
|300 g turkey fillet|
|2 sachets Santa Maria Colombian Albóndigas Sauce|
|4 tbsp Santa Maria Green Jalapeños|
|4 tbsp grated cheese|
|4 Sub rolls|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449