- How to prepare
- What to shop
Chilli sin Carne simply means chilli without meat. With this recipe you will get a rich and spicy casserole, packed with protein from black and white beans. Serve with tortilla chips, a dollop of cool crème fraiche, diced avocado, lime and coriander.
- Chop the onion and fry in oil until golden, in a heavy saucepan.
- Rinse the beans and add to the onions. Brown lightly.
- Add Classic Mexican Salsa Medium, green chilli, crushed tomatoes, water and the Chilli con Carne Seasoning Mix.
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes on low heat.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crème fraiche, diced avocado, lime and coriander.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449