- How to prepare
- What to shop
A classic winter comfort dish, warming and rich in flavour with our Guatemalan Smoky Chilli Bean Sauce.
- Fry the minced beef and chopped onions in a pan until brown.
- Add the Santa Maria Guatemalan Smoky Chilli Bean Sauce and stir well. Heat through for a few minutes.
- Add water, stir and heat through.
- Serve with rice or warmed Tortillas. Sprinkle with coriander. To really spice it up, top with Santa Maria Green Jalapeños, or cool down with Santa Maria Soured Cream Topping.
Other Recipe Ideas -
- To mix it up a bit, load a fluffy jacket potato with a generous serving of Chilli - why not add a sprinkling of cheese too.
- How about adding Chilli to your Nachos? Messy, but so much fun to eat.
- Cook your Chilli in a slow cooker - walking in after a long day at work to this smell - nothing beats it.
Tip Alert! Make large portions, and freeze what you don't eat. Perfect for when you need a quick meal another night.
Latin American Kitchen Recipe Ideas:
Serve with Latin American Rice:
|0.5 tbsp cooking oil|
|250 g minced beef|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Guatemalan Smoky Chilli Bean Sauce|
|100 ml water|
|250 g rice|
|1 tsp chopped coriander|
|1 tbsp cooking oil|
|500 g minced beef|
|2 sachets Santa Maria Guatemalan Smoky Chilli Bean Sauce|
|200 ml water|
|500 g rice|
|2 tsp chopped coriander|
|2 tbsp cooking oil|
|1000 g minced beef|
|4 sachets Santa Maria Guatemalan Smoky Chilli Bean Sauce|
|400 ml water|
|1000 g rice|
|4 tsp chopped coriander|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 01908 933109 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449