- How to prepare
- What to shop
Tasty Enchiladas with rich and flavoursome minced meat. Cook in the oven with cheese and Salsa, the Enchiladas will be a delicious mix of creamy filling and crispy tortillas.
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
- Fry the minced meat in oil until it´s done. Add the Fajita Seasoning Mix and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add half of the Salsa and half the grated cheese. Stir and bring to the boil.
- Spread 2-3 tbsp of filling on each Tortilla. Roll up and place the rolls seam down in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the rest of the sauce over the rolls and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cook in the oven for about 10 minutes and serve with Soured Cream Topping.
For even more sauce try one of these for a Latin American Twist!
|200 g minced beef|
|0.5 tbsp Oil|
|0.5 sachet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|0.5 pack Santa Maria Corn & Wheat Soft Tortillas|
|0.5 jar Santa Maria Medium Salsa|
|150 ml grated cheese|
|50 ml Santa Maria Soured Cream Topping|
|400 g minced beef|
|1 tbsp Oil|
|1 sachet Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix|
|1 pack Santa Maria Corn & Wheat Soft Tortillas|
|1 jar Santa Maria Medium Salsa|
|300 ml grated cheese|
|100 ml Santa Maria Soured Cream Topping|
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449