Salmon burgers with fennel salad
- 40 Mins
- 13 Ingredients
Try salmon burger next time you fire up the BBQ! With a combination of tangy fennel salad, dill pickled cucumber and with flavours like guajillo chili, tomato and parsley, it will definitely makes your taste buds happy.
What to shop
|500 g salmon|
|1 tbsp breadcrumbs|
|1 sachet Santa Maria BBQ Rub for Fish Guajillo Chili, Parsley & Tomato|
|1 tbsp Santa Maria Fänkålsfrö, småpåse|
|1 dl mayonnaise|
|1 tsp dill|
|2 pinch salt|
|4 burger breads|
|4 green salad leaves|
How to prepare
- Light up /heat the grill
- Mix salmon and breadcrumbs in a food processor or with hand blender.
- Finely chop the onion and mix in the salmon together with the bag of BBQ rub.
- Form the salmon mince to burgers, put on a dish and cover with plastic film and put in the fridge.
- Slice the fennel thinly and put in a bowl together with lemon juice and finely grated lemon zest from the whole lemon.
- Heat a frying pan and roast fennel seeds until they cling. Mortar or crush the fennel seeds and add to the bowl with fennel.
- Stir the mayonnaise into the fennel salad and put in the fridge.
- Slice the cucumber thinly and mix with dill and salt in a bowl. Put in the fridge.
- Grill the salmon burgers on medium direct heat for about 2 minutes per side. Grill simultaneously the hamburger bread on indirect heat.
- Make the hamburgers with bread, lettuce leaves, fennel salad, salmon burgers and dill pickled cucumbers.
Santa Maria is a part of the world food and flavouring division of Paulig group