- How to prepare
- What to shop
Get inspired by Japanese flavours and cook a tasty salmon with wasabi and sesame. Served with a fresh quinoa salad with mushrooms.
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C.
- Divide the salmon into portions and season both sides with Wasabi and Sesame.
- Place the salmon in an ovenproof dish. Cook the fish in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Boil the quinoa with salted water.
- Slice the mushrooms into quarters and oyster mushrooms into smaller pieces.
- Fry the mushrooms in 50/50 butter and cooking oil, in a very hot skillet, until nicely browned.
- Add salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- Let the mushrooms drain in a sieve to get rid of leftover frying fat.
- Slice the onions into thin slices and mix with spinach, quinoa and peas.
- Deseed and finely chop the chilli and the shallots and chives for the dressing.
- Mix the oil, honey and lime juice in a bowl.
- Add the chilli, onion and chives. Add salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa salad, mix and serve with the salmon.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449