- How to prepare
- What to shop
A traditional Spaghetti Bolognese with a kick; this dish uses the Chilli Explosion grinder spice. This spice blend combines carefully selected dried chillies with sweet paprika and a touch of chipotle. Tasty tomatoes round off the strength of the chilli, making Chilli Explosion the perfect addition to a rich tomato bolognese sauce. Try it tonight for a perfect midweek meal.
- Fry the onions, carrots, celery and garlic for approx. 10 mins, until softened.
- Add the mince and stir until browned before adding the chopped tomatoes. Add the bay leaves, Chilli Explosion, Tellicherry Black Pepper, Rock Salt and wine. Stir and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Reduce the heat, put the lid on and leave it to simmer for about an hour and a half, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste. For that extra kick add the Chilli Explosion.
- Cook the spaghetti and serve up with freshly grated parmesan and Tellicherry Black Pepper. Don't forget the garlic bread!
Tip Alert! Make large portions, and freeze what you don't eat. Perfect for when you need a quick meal another night.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449