- How to prepare
- What to shop
This roast dinner with a twist uses our Chicken & Steak grinder, adding an aromatic flavour to your meal. The lemon and yoghurt sauce adds a fresh, zesty taste with a pinch of Tellicherry Black Pepper and Rock Salt. Perfect for those that love their roast dinners, but are looking for something a bit different
- Heat the oven to 180°c/Gas mark 4. Put the chicken on a large roasting tray.
- Stuff the lemon halves into the chicken and rub the chicken all over with the melted butter. Then season the chicken liberally with the Chicken & Steak grinder.
- Put the potatoes, carrots and onions around the chicken, drizzle with oil and season with Rock Salt and Tellicherry Black Pepper.
- Roast for around 70 mins, according to packet instructions until cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the tray and place on a cutting board to rest, then carve.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables on a large platter and pour the pan juices over the top.
- Serve with zesty, lemon yoghurt and a mixed salad.
- Grab all the family to enjoy this roast dinner with a twist!
Chef's Tip! Cut out the potatoes and just serve with veggies and salad to make a really healthy chicken meal.
Santa Maria UK Ltd ∙ Nimbus House, Maidstone Road ∙ Kingston, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 0BD ∙ Telephone numbers: UK careline: 0800 018 0002 ∙ ROI: 1800 577 449